This safari starts and ends in Kampala| Entebbe Airport. Depending on your arrival time, you will relax at your pre-booked lodge or you can opt to go for a tour in the Botanical Gardens. Visit Murchison Falls NP and marvel at the Nile, as it squeezes through a 6-meter canyon. Adventure further to Queen Elizabeth National Park with its grassy plains, tropical forest, rivers, swamps, lakes and volcanic craters that are home to an incredible abundance of wildlife. Explore the spectacular beauty of the rain forest in Bwindi National Park and observe the gentle and endangered gorillas for an awesome experience. Wrap up your tour with a visit to Lake Mburo National Park.
Hippos, Crocodiles, Waterbuck, Gorillas, Hundreds of bird species, Zebra, Giraffes, Lions, Elephants, Buffalo and so much more.
- x1 Gorilla Permits per person
- x1 Chimpanzee Permits per person
- Experienced English speaking Driver Guide
- Fuel/Gas for the whole trip
- 4X4 Safari Jeep/Safari Van
- Accommodation & Meals as described in the program
- Bottled drinking water in the vehicle & during the trekking
- En-route Lunches (Lunch boxes/ Hot Lunches)
- All park Fees
- All park activities (Launch Cruise & game drives)
- Airport Pickups & drops (Complementary offer)
- Visas – USD 50 Single entry & USD 100 for all East African Countries (Uganda
- Rwanda & Tanzania) which is paid on arrival.
- Tips & Laundry though some lodges offer laundry as a complementary
- Potter fees during Gorilla trekking
- Internal & External Flights
- All that not mentioned above!